[lug] Meeting tonight?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sat Dec 16 03:27:03 MST 2006

On Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 11:44:41AM -0700, Nick Golder wrote:
>On 2006-12-14 11:02 -0700, Nick Golder wrote:
>> Is tonight's meeting more like a Hacking Society event?
>>

>Is greylisting enabled for this list?  Chris's message didn't show up in
>my inbox until well after I sent this one.

Yes, greylisting is enabled on the list for incoming e-mail.  It looks like
Chris' message was sent from google to the list server at 11:46am Mountain,
and was received in my mailbox at 11:47am.  It did spend nearly an hour of
time before reaching the google mail servers, not sure if that's related to
greylisting.  However, it didn't sit around for days or anything, if that's
what you're thinking.

It looks like your message that you're referring to above showed up in my
mailbox around 10 minutes before Chris' did.

Sean
--
 Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.
                 -- Andre Gide