[lug] Mutt 1.4.2.2i and Vim 7.0 Not Getting Along

Bill Thoen bthoen at gisnet.com
Mon Jan 1 13:36:53 MST 2007

Hmm... When I commment that out, it seems to fix it. Perhaps the
escape sequences for xterm have chnaged or maybe it's trying to set them
twice (once here and once in a syntax file that didn't have them
earlier)?

Thanks... I could have looked at that a hundred times and not recognized
what it was trying to do there.