[lug] A talk on Xen?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Jan 8 16:11:03 MST 2007

On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 20:43:11 -0700
riddochc at gmail.com ("Chris Riddoch") wrote:

> I just got a request at Hacking Society this evening for a particular
> talk for BLUG.
>
> Would somebody be willing to talk about Xen next week?

I haven't really used Xen in depth enough to give an in depth talk on
it...

Any other topics people want to hear a talk on?

I'd be happy to give a short demo of Xfce 4.4 (the final version isn't
out yet, but I have been using rc2 nicely for a while now). Perhaps
some other folks out there are using cutting edge Gnome or KDE that
they could show off?

Anyone else have a talk they would like to give?

kevin