[lug] A talk on Xen?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Jan 10 06:26:40 MST 2007

On Tue, Jan 09, 2007 at 04:18:09PM -0700, Chris Riddoch wrote:
>away or months from now.  I assume the other LUGs are also having a
>hard time of it?

Not at all.  NCLUG has been booked, on average over the last year, around 9
months out, and currently the first available slot for a speaker is in
September.

>The hardest part of running this show is finding speakers -- most of

How so?  When I took over getting speakers for NCLUG, it took me literally
an hour to get speakers booked for the upcoming 12 months.  Getting
speakers is only hard if you make it hard...  I mean, you already have a
list of people who are willing to speak at BLUG -- it's the list of
speakers who have spoken there over the last decade.

Sean
--
 Sometimes it pays to stay in bed on Monday, rather than spending the rest
 of the week debugging Monday's code.  -- Christopher Thompson