[lug] Next Install Fest

siegfried siegfried at heintze.com
Wed Jan 10 11:13:06 MST 2007

Hmmm.... What have we done in the past? As I recall, there was one on the CU
campus years ago. Does anyone have the contact information that was used to
acquire that room (or any other facilities that were used for install fests
in the past)?

I believe David Anselmi is planning an install fest down in south Denver
(Englewood) area this month or February. If so, I would like to go to both.

David: do you have an update on the upcoming install fest?

Thanks,
Siegfried