[lug] Soekris net4521

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Jan 19 15:08:42 MST 2007

On Thu, Jan 18, 2007 at 09:52:35AM -0700, Ken MacFerrin wrote:
>Is anyone familiar with an easy way to get to single user mode on one of
>these?  It does provide a serial port which he hasn't yet tried.

It's probably running off CF.  Open it up at some point and pull the CF,
and copy it off to your hard drive or something.  Then you could get
another CF card and dump it out to it, mount it up or whatever, and check
out the data on it.

Thanks,
Sean
--
 I keep just enough vi knowledge in my head so that I can edit a Makefile
 and build Emacs.  -- Tony Foiani, 1999