[lug] Spam solutions

Steve Webb steve at badcheese.com
Tue Jan 23 09:48:28 MST 2007

Another good spam-prevention technique in Slashdot today (suggests that
spam-bots don't try a second DNS MX record, so point your primary MX at a
bogus server and only compliant servers will hit your real one (marked as
secondary)):

http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/01/23/0220218&from=rss

- Steve

--