[lug] Not even 4 weeks to CLUE installfest!

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue Jan 30 22:35:19 MST 2007

There was some talk here about an installfest and I've got one scheduled
for the 24th of February at DeVry down near 120th.  We're up north again
until I can find space down south, and I don't have much time to look at
present.

DeVry's hours require us to quit at 3pm so we're starting at 8am so the
die-hards can get their fix.  But if you expect me to be helpful at that
hour you better bring coffee (in a cup with a lid ;-)

See http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest for more info.

I'll try to make a more helpful announcement next weekend but if you
have questions about what to expect please ask.

I hope everyone who is interested can make it.  I know it isn't Boulder,
and it isn't Hacking Society, but I hope it's close enough and helpful
enough that people can come and have a good time.  It would be nice to
see some of the list regulars come.  We can always use the help and it's
a good chance to put faces with names.

Oh, and don't tell the barcamp crowd or they'll hijack our date.  I hope
they get buried in snow if they do! ;-)

Dave