[lug] X11 mouse config, ExplorerPS/2 protocol?

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 21:09:30 MST 2007

On 2/11/07, D. Stimits <stimits at comcast.net> wrote:
> My old mouse is dying, and I have a desktop with a glossy surface that
> basic optical mice don't work on. I refuse to use a mouse pad, for one
> thing there isn't room for it, for another it's still for mechanical
> mice that are a lot of trouble. So I'm trying to get a laser mouse
> working, the logitech mx revolution usb mouse.

Don't know the answer. I've had several usb scroll mice, and they all
worked with ubuntu (Dapper, Edgy, Feisty) without complaint, and I'm
sure they would work on Fedora as well. Of course, these are optical
mice, and they seem to work equally well on a mouse pad or my desktop
(moderately glossy).

--
Collins Richey