[lug] University of Colorado VPN on Linux

Vergil Mueller vmueller at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 15:54:54 MST 2007

Hi,

I'm a grad student here at CU, and I run linux.  I am trying to set up
a VPN connection to the university so I can use the library resources
while I'm off campus.  Unfortunately, the people at the university's
technology help desk were not helpful at all (they basically say that
they don't support linux).

Is anyone on this list who is associated with the university, and
might know how to set up a VPN connection for CU?  I am running ubuntu
6.10.  I have the gnome network-manager vpn client installed, but I
don't know how to configure it for CU.

Thanks,
Vergil