[lug] Remove files not owned by anyone.

steve at badcheese.com steve at badcheese.com
Wed Feb 28 16:03:32 MST 2007

This is definitely a corrupt FS.  If this is your / partition and the
machine is remote, I suggest marking the partition for an fsck, then
rebooting and hoping that the initial fsck does the trick.  If there is
major corruption, your machine probably won't come back after the reboot
and you'll need to boot with knoppix or a suitable alternative and do a
manual fsck on the partition.

- Steve

EMAIL: (h) steve at badcheese.com  WEB: http://badcheese.com/~steve