[lug] Spam question

steve at badcheese.com steve at badcheese.com
Wed Mar 14 14:02:23 MDT 2007

That's what it is.  It's a "good" email (not containing any "spammy"
words" in it) that comes from a spammer's address.  Later, when email
coming from that same address contains real spam, the baysean filter will
give it a "less spammy" rating and possibly let it through to your inbox.
The more "good" emails that come in, the more your baysean filter will
consider that address a friendly address and let spam through.

- Steve

EMAIL: (h) steve at badcheese.com  WEB: http://badcheese.com/~steve