[lug] OT: free to a good home.....

Moore, Kevin L. klmoore at ball.com
Tue Mar 20 15:23:45 MDT 2007

Hi Folks, I have some stuff to give away, all you have to do is come and
get it in N. Boulder. Let me know off list if you want any of it.
Thanks.....Kevin

1 Dell P2110 21" Flat Screen Monitor (CRT)-this one takes a bit to come
on if it goes to sleep, but otherwise is great. Just don't use power
save mode.
1 Dell P2110 21" Flat Screen Monitor (CRT)-this one is fine.
1 SGI Indy R5000 w/ 256 MB RAM, 18 GB drive(I think-haven't had it on in
awhile), external scsi cdrom drive, SGI granite keyboard/mouse, SGI 21"
Flat Screen CRT, Irix 6.5.21 loaded as well as the 6.5.21 media-I don't
want to part this out-please take it as a package