[lug] OT: free to a good home.......

Kevin Moore klmoore63 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 16:09:11 MDT 2007

Hi Folks, just re-subscribed from a different address so you don't get the
automatic work .sig. Both monitors have been claimed, but the SGI package is
still available. The SGI monitor is really nice, and it has a vga connector
on it, so if you just want the monitor I wouldn't be offended if you trashed
the rest. Just take it all away for me ;-).....Kevin

Hi Folks, I have some stuff to give away, all you have to do is come and get
it in N. Boulder. Let me know off list if you want any of it.
Thanks.....Kevin

1 Dell P2110 21" Flat Screen Monitor (CRT)-this one takes a bit to come on
if it goes to sleep, but otherwise is great. Just don't use power save mode.

1 Dell P2110 21" Flat Screen Monitor (CRT)-this one is fine.
1 SGI Indy R5000 w/ 256 MB RAM, 18 GB drive(I think-haven't had it on in
awhile), external scsi cdrom drive, SGI granite keyboard/mouse, SGI 21" Flat
Screen CRT, Irix 6.5.21 loaded as well as the 6.5.21 media-I don't want to
part this out-please take it as a package