[lug] Escaping TurboTax to Open Source?

Dhruva B. Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Wed Mar 28 18:04:18 MDT 2007

I once had to reset a W2K password, and I used a Linux live CD.  I can't
remember which one, but if you google "reset windows 2000 password
linux", you'll find quite a few hits.

Here's one: http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm Scroll
down to the "Free Tools" heading.

-d

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 at 17:32 -0600, Elyse M. Grasso soliloquized thusly: