[lug] Fiber channel card that works with the stock RHEL 4 Kernel?

Bryan H Shelton Bryan.Shelton at Colorado.EDU
Tue Apr 3 12:01:37 MDT 2007

Hi all.  We're looking for a good fiber channel card, or card
manufacturer, for a linux box running RHEL4 that has either native
support in the kernel or good support for compiling the kernel
modules into the RHEL 4 kernel.  We're wanting to attach our linux
box to an Apple XRaid.  If anyone has tried some fiber channel cards
they've been happy with, I'd appreciate some advice.

Thanks in advance,
Bryan Shelton