[lug] Denver Front Range Code Camp v2: May 19th

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Tue Apr 10 09:55:39 MDT 2007

See the message below and this link for info on Denver Front Range
Code Camp v2, all day, Saturday May 19th:

 http://www.frontrangecodecamp.com/

More such events are noted at the "BarCamp Colorado" google group,
which you should join to keep up with all the free grassroots
conferences in the area:

 http://groups.google.com/group/barcamp-colorado/web/list

And hey, when is the next FooCamp?

Cheers,

Neal McBurnett                 http://mcburnett.org/neal/

----- Forwarded message from Sami Luif <sami_s99 at yahoo.com> -----

To: rmiug-discuss at yahoogroups.com

All,

We have some very exciting news, the Denver Front Range Code Camp v2 is scheduled for May 19th.  We are currently seeking everyone who would like to participate, attend, and present!!!  We are looking forward to a diversified Code Camp.

Here are the fast facts:

Who:  Code Camps are grassroots technical conferences run by local developers for local developers.  Code Camps are about the developer community at large. They are meant to be a place for developers to come and learn from their peers.
What:  Front Range Code Camp
Where: Metro State has donated the North Classroom building on Auraria Campus
When:  Saturday, May 19th, 2007
Why:  To share knowledge, learn from, and support your fellow peers

Please contact the organizers at info at frontrangecodecamp.com with any of your questions.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing everyone on May 19th.

via RMIUG, http://www.rmiug.org

----- End forwarded message -----