[lug] Job Opening

Dan Ferris dan at usrsbin.com
Tue Apr 10 14:57:57 MDT 2007

My company has a job opening if anybody is interested.  We're at I-25 and
Orchard Road.  This is a fancy ad for a perl programmer.  Since my boss
and I don't have time to deal with all the code left by the guy who is
leaving.

You be working with My boss Bob, myself, and one other Windows guy.

Dan

===============

We have a job opening for a Network Management Systems (NMS) Engineer.
This position will report to Bob Vick.  Below is a brief description of
the job and the requirements of the position.
The NMS Systems Engineer develops and maintains NMS tools for Virtela's
systems and network operations group. The NMS Systems Engineer must
understand Perl programming, HTML, and SNMP management concepts. Knowledge
of open source software, Linux operating systems, and IP networking is
required.

  Required Skills :

Perl programming
SNMP management concepts