[lug] Denver Front Range Code Camp v2: May 19th

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue Apr 10 18:09:59 MDT 2007

Neal McBurnett wrote:
> See the message below and this link for info on Denver Front Range
> Code Camp v2, all day, Saturday May 19th:

Looks like fun but boy did they have a lot of Windows stuff last year.

So if I go, which shirt should I wear?

I have a LISA shirt, since I'm more sys admin than coder.

I have a Linux World shirt, of course.

Or I could wear my Sun "No, I won't fix your computer" shirt.  Which I
take as "Sun people are meanies" since most Linux people I know would
gladly fix your computer.  (Boot this, click install, and your computer
is fixed. ;-)

Dave