[lug] Adding the GUI Version of Print Job Mgr to FC5 Gnome Menu

Bill Thoen bthoen at gisnet.com
Wed Apr 11 09:31:58 MDT 2007

Hugh Brown wrote:
> I believe it is in the package desktop-printing.  There's an applet
> that starts each time you start a print job.

Thanks Hugh (and others),
I remember now that when I set up the machine I didn't have a printer on
it and I didn't look very carefully at adding printer support, so
probably that package was never loaded, hence, it was never included in
the system tools menu. I'll go look at the RPM and see if I can fix that.