[lug] BLUG Meeting Announcement: 2007-04-12 - at Cafe Sole

Chris Riddoch riddochc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 12:05:37 MDT 2007

Hi, everyone.

Due to my recent move to Louisville, I wasn't well prepared for this
month's meeting, and as a result, we have no speaker.  But there's no
reason we can't do an informal meeting anyway at Cafe Sole, so:

Where: Cafe Sole, in the Table Mesa Shopping Center.  It's behind the
King Soopers near the intersection of Table Mesa and Broadway.
Approx. Lat 39.983056,-105.249866

When: 7:00 PM on Thursday, April 12.

And here's a Google maps link, for those of us without GPS.  Like me.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Cafe+Sole+Boulder&layer=&ie=UTF8&om=1&z=18&ll=39.983056,-105.249866&spn=0.002655,0.005021&t=h

--
epistemological humility
  Chris Riddoch