[lug] video4linux cardlists

Mike Stanczyk stanczyk at pcisys.net
Wed Apr 18 12:34:23 MDT 2007

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007, Brian Talley wrote:

> The Hauppauge PVR series is supposed to have pretty good support
> (according to the MythTV community anyway).

I have a MythTV box with 2 PVR-150 cards in it.  Works wonderfully.

But be warned when you go shopping:  There was a shortage of PVR-150 cards
around Christmas.  Hauppauge sent out PVR-150 boxes with PVR-1600 cards
inside.  No big deal, newer card, extra features over the 150 right?

*bzzzt*  No Linux support for the 1600 at the time.  Thankfully I didn't
have a problem with getting my 150's.

Mike