[lug] Free PostgreSQL training - Required Information

Kevin Kempter kevin at kevinkempterllc.com
Tue May 1 14:54:50 MDT 2007

One last detail:

Due to the nature and/or type of contracts which SEAKR performs I need a final
list of attendees and confirmation that you are a US citizen.  If you're not
a US citizen then you'll have to pass on this week's training, if you are a
US citizen please send me your name, confirmation that you are a US citizen
and which days you plan to attend - even if you already responded. This will
not only get you on the access list but help us determine how much pizza to
order.

Thanks...

/Kevin