[lug] Re: New Meeting Place

Jeffrey Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Fri May 4 13:08:42 MDT 2007

Aaaaaaaargh.

Um.  I mean, "I respectfully disagree."

If you just want to get together with other Linux geeks, show up at Hacking
Society.  It's a highlight of my week.

If we want to have meetings with speakers, we need speakers and a place for
them to talk.

I got us a meeting space.  I could speak, too, but then it'd be the "Jeff
Haemer Users Group," and I'm not all that interesting.  (Trust me on this
one.)

If no one's willing to speak, next Thursday, holding a meeting to discuss
meetings is our path to process-oriented, euro-weenie, geezerhood.

"Who will help me make the bread?" says the Little Red Hen.

On 5/4/07, Nick Golder <nrg at nirgo.net> wrote:

> On 2007-05-04 10:02 -0600, Jeffrey Haemer wrote:
> > Ladies and Gents,
> >
> > As I said in my note yesterday, I've arranged space, it's in Boulder
> (55th
> > and Arapahoe, approximately).  There's good parking and easy bus access.
> >
> > What we need is a speaker in a week.
> >
> > Anyone willing to step up to the plate and speak?
>
> If no speakers can be found, maybe this would be a good time for
> "members" to discuss the future of BLUG.
>
> --
> -Nick Golder

Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell]