[lug] Preferences for presentation next week?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Jun 7 23:58:56 MDT 2007

I figured I'd open it up to discussion on what folks would like me to speak
on next week.  I'm fairly flexible and can present on quite a few topics,
so if you have something, feel free to suggest it.  I've been trying to do
more free-form presentations lately, and have been getting good feedback on
them, so even topics I don't have prepared presentations for would be fine.

Looking through ones I have presented recently, but not to BLUG (full list
at http://www.tummy.com/Community/Presentations/ ), I'm thinking that:

   Using Python in vim
   Introducing the Asterisk PBX

would be good choices.  Any preference between those two, or suggestions on
another topic?

Thanks,
Sean
--
 "Who's the guy in the suit?"  "FBI."  "He looks a little too much like a
 lounge lizard for FBI."  "He's working under-cover."  -- Sean & Evelyn 2000