[lug] Re: ivtv: video works! (but audio?)

Ken Weinert kenw at quarter-flash.com
Fri Jun 8 07:04:24 MDT 2007

A really dumb question - are you sure your audio channels aren't muted?
That seems to be the default anymore.  I know I've spent a few minutes
from time to time after bringing up a new system trying to sort out why
the sound isn't working. SInce it sounds like you might have additional
sound devices, they could be muted.

Just a thought.

--

Ken Weinert