[lug] Getting past/clearing BIOS log

gordongoldin at aim.com gordongoldin at aim.com
Tue Jun 12 10:04:11 MDT 2007

On an old machine -? there is regularly a warning about the fan (nothing is really wrong -as far as we can tell).

When FC 5 comes up, it stops and asks you to check on it.?

This means you can't reboot remotely, and it can't recover after power outage.

I clear the BIOS log, then it's fine for awhile.

Is there a way to skip the bootup warning?? Or automatically clear that log?