[lug] Impressed by XBox Linux

Jeremy Hinegardner jeremy at hinegardner.org
Fri Jun 15 10:16:42 MDT 2007

Hi all,

I must say, last nights presentation of XBox Linux was really good.
Alex and Seren did a great job with the presentation and the demo.

I know a number of us after the meeting were considering heading to
Craig's List and/or eBay and picking up an old XBox and start using it
with Xbox Media Center.

Alex and Seren also offered to help with a XBox Installfest if we have
enough folks.  So what do you say?  anyone up for buying old Xbox's and
have an installfest soon?  Looks like there are plenty for sale on ebay
and craigslist.

enjoy,

-jeremy

 Jeremy Hinegardner                              jeremy at hinegardner.org