[lug] digital camcorders

steve at badcheese.com steve at badcheese.com
Thu Jun 28 09:20:12 MDT 2007

A friend of mine is looking into getting a "Canon tx1" - it's a
mini-handheld camcorder that records to an SD card, but get this, it does
*almost* HDTV resolution.  The highest res is 1300x720, but it's pretty
good quality.  The camera retails for about $500 and is a very popular
camera now (hard to fine in-stock).

Just thought that I'd throw in my $0.02.

I have no affiliation with Canon nor do I own any Canon products.  :)

You can find sample pics and video all over the internet.  My personal
favorite place to research digital camera stuff is dpreview.com which I'm
not affiliated with either.

- Steve

--
EMAIL: (h) steve at badcheese.com  WEB: http://badcheese.com/~steve