[lug] Installfest, north, not even 3 weeks.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Mon Jul 2 20:17:17 MDT 2007

OK, the web site is updated at:

http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest

I hope some of the Boulder crowd can make it.  Sounds like you guys have
had some good meetings since last time.

The time for this one is 8-1:30, unless the DeVry staff forget to throw
us out and we stay until we're done.  If they do throw us out maybe
we'll move to a place for lunch, rather than ordering pizza.  Anyone
know anyplace with wifi near there?

If you have questions please ask.  I'm going on the previous edition of
the web page and not very coherent on email so if something isn't clear
it's my fault.  But holler and I'll fix it.

Anyone bringing any interesting problems?  Anyone bringing any cool
solutions?  Xbox anyone?

Mark your calendar now, the 21st will be here before you know it!

Hope to see you there!

Dave