[lug] No space bar in MySQL prompt

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 19:24:44 MDT 2007

On 7/4/07, Glenn Murray <gmurray at mines.edu> wrote:
> As a further data point, I found that I can type a single space if I press
> the "Insert" key first.  It doesn't toggle, I have to press "Insert" for
> every space.

I never had this problem with Feisty. Do you have a strange and
wonderful keyboard an/or keyboard mapping choice. Maybe the mapping
you have chosen doesn't match the keyboard? Or is your language
setting screwed up?

I'll boot back to Feisty in a while (running Gusy now) and verify.

--
Collins Richey