[lug] Online Banking?

Elyse M. Grasso emgrasso at data-raptors.com
Wed Jul 11 09:54:14 MDT 2007

Does anyone have a local bank or credit union with online banking that works
with Linux? (64 bit Kubuntu, fully up-to-date)

I have used Bellco Credit Union for years, and they used to have wonderful
online banking, but it appears they no longer want me as a customer.

They just changed their login procedure to one that requires Flash. (Which I
consider pretty tacky in and of itself).

I've got Flash working in both Firefox and Konqueror (32bit plugins with 64
bit executables) but the login process is not working.

They have also changed their website and support structure so that if you are
not logged in there is really no way to let them know about problems online.
They have no contact email addresses any more.

Bozos.
--
Elyse Grasso

http://www.data-raptors.com    Computers and Technology