[lug] Online Banking?

Elyse M. Grasso emgrasso at data-raptors.com
Thu Jul 12 14:51:58 MDT 2007

On Thursday 12 July 2007, Ben Whaley wrote:
> I can second Elevations. It works great with Firefox + Ubuntu for my
girlfriend.

> - Ben
>

> On 7/12/07, Glenn Ashton <gfa at idiom.com> wrote:
> >
> > Well, not to mention that I received just yesterday a "patch-it-now-agram"
> > regarding Adobe Flash and some security vulnerabilities.
> >
> > It's just ironic given the conversation....
> >
> > -Glenn Ashton
> >
> > On Wed, 11 Jul 2007, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> > > Yeah, I am a bellco customer too. Flash is very anoying. ;(

> > > Odd. I just tried it here and it worked for me.

> > > Yeah, not sure what makes them think that flash is going to be more
> > > secure, or setting things up so you can't complain would help.
> > >
> > > Anyhow, it's still working for me, so I guess I will stick with them a
> > > bit longer... we should both complain tho. :)
> > >
> > > kevin

Thanks for all the suggestions. They seem to be fixing the website (today it
was cranky and tended to hang during page transitions. but at least it let me
log in). So I will probably stay with Bellco unless they break it worse
again: I have a bunch of accounts with them, and moving everything would be a
pain.

--
Elyse Grasso

http://www.data-raptors.com    Computers and Technology