[lug] Meeting Doors Locked

Roshmi Bhaumik roshmibhaumik at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 09:04:42 MDT 2007

I like that reply much better than the previous one :-)

Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com> wrote: Hmm.  Okay, thanks.  I didn't know they locked them that early.  The inside doors were open.  Sorry.  Mea culpa, and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

On 7/12/07,  karl horlen <horlenkarl at yahoo.com> wrote: fyi,

i tried to go to the LUG meeting tonight.  I arrived
15 minutes late and the doors were locked.  I tried
banging on the doors but nobody responded.  just a
reminder for the next meeting to leave the doors
unlocked if at all possible.

thanks

Join us on IRC: lug.boulder.co.us port=6667 channel=#colug

--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell]