[lug] Help installing debian at the install fest?

siegfried siegfried at heintze.com
Fri Jul 13 14:22:01 MDT 2007

>> I want to install debian on my PC because it seems to be the best
platform
>> for doing embedded system work.
>
>I'm curious as to why you believe this?
>
>Regards,
>Lori

Lori,
The email message below is one reason I want to run debian etch. I think I
have read in other places that debian is best.

But, maybe I'll have to try something else like Ubuntu or run debian etch on
VMWare (ugghh, ... compiling an OS on VMWare sounds very slowww.....).

Siegfried

On Behalf Of Rod Whitby