[lug] OT: Comcast

Alexander Vallens AVallens at archenergy.com
Thu Jul 26 10:22:41 MDT 2007

As a Comcast customer this worries me... as Tony points out, it's really not hard to run DNS, especially if you run a budget like the one I'm sure Comcast has. I'd think it'd be harder to have worthless DNS servers than good ones.

What do you suspect is the issue here?

Alexander

Alexander Vallens
System Administrator