[lug] org net redirect or modrewrite to com

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Wed Aug 1 09:01:34 MDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-08-01 at 01:12 -0600, dio2002 at indra.com wrote:
> If you want one vhost site to serve all the tld's that have been
> registered for it what's the best method to route the .org and .net to
> .com?

I just make duplicate vhost entries that point to the same directory
structure but with different vhost names.  Probably not the easiest
mechanism if you have lots of special rules for the site, but my sites
tend to be fairly simple to maintain so that's not an issue.
--
Michael J. Hammel                                    Senior Software Engineer
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                           http://graphics-muse.org