[lug] [OT] Old Stuff

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Thu Aug 2 17:37:38 MDT 2007

I'm still using a Practical Peripherals 14400 modem. It's hooked up to
my PC, which runs a monitoring program. When an error is detected, it
uses the modem to send an SMS message to my cell phone.

I suppose that a mail gateway might work, but there are too many things
that can go wrong.

--
George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.