[lug] Responsible Black Hole Lists

William D. Knoche Bill.Knoche at Sun.COM
Wed Aug 8 12:46:15 MDT 2007

I am using SpamHaus with good results. I am using the Zen combined list.
Seems to be working pretty well with few compliants.
I managed to get on one of their lists at one point and it was fairly
easy to get off of it. They seem responsible and reasonable.

I also use clamav for virus filtering and it seems to be catching a lot
of the junk but a lot does get through, too.
The greeting card and pdf ones seemed to be problematic.

I am always open to other ideas...
Seems though that things evolve fairly rapidly to whatever mechanism is
chosen.

--bill