[lug] New BLUG Website

Bill Thoen bthoen at gisnet.com
Sun Aug 26 06:58:21 MDT 2007

Jeremy,

This is very nice! Compact, simple layout; easy to find everyhting, and
isn't stuffed with gratuitous animations and other non-essential gimmicks.

Thanks for all the effort you put in for BLUG, too. I tend to lurk here
because I seldom have enough knowledge to contribute anything useful, but
the BLUG group has gotten me out of more than one jam, and I just wanted to
say how much I appreciate this resource you guys have set up.

- Bill Thoen