[lug] FW: Student Buff Bulletin 08/30/2007

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun Sep 2 13:41:54 MDT 2007

On Sat, Sep 01, 2007 at 07:56:19AM -0600, Collins Richey wrote:
>There are those who maintain that RH === Linux. I, myself, would not
>use the term inferior but rather ancient in the same sense that Debian

Some people seem to define themselves by the things they have to put down.
;-/  Of course, there is this history of tongue-in-cheek rivalry between
emacs and vi, but in general it's not something that helps our cause.

Sean
--
 Problem with Closed Source Software #101: "We have found 46 ways to
 remotely crash NT by sending authentication packets."