[lug] OT Job Opening PHP/Perl Software Engineer

Jason Motes blug at imotes.com
Tue Sep 4 15:36:41 MDT 2007

Hello All,

Sorry for the off topic post, but we have a job opening that we would like
to fill soon.

I work for DoubleClick (soon to be acquired by Google) in Thornton (I-25 and
120th).

The position open is for a Perl/PHP Software Engineer on the
Automation/Monitoring team.
Our environment is a  mixed Linux, Solaris, and Windows.  Our team provides
monitoring for doubleclick's 5,000 plus devices world wide.

One of the many monitoring tools we are currently using is a modified
version of opennms.

This is a hybrid role with coding and operations responsibilities.  This
position is part of a on call rotation.

We are looking for someone with a BS degree and 3 - 5 years experience using
a combination of Perl, PHP, Java, and SQL (MySQL, Postgres, and Oracle).
Experience with C++ is a plus.

You can send your resume directly to me at jmotes at doubleclick.com

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

Thanks,
--
Jason S. Motes
jason at doubleclick.com <http://imotes.com>