[lug] Nvidia driver disappears

Steve Sullivan sullivan at mathcom.com
Wed Sep 12 07:13:15 MDT 2007

Steve,

Thanks for the tip.
I used command-line yast to deinstall and reinstall the modules:
  nvidia-gfx-kmp-bigsmp
  x11-video-nvidia

I rebooted, and still sax2 fails.  When I try to startx, it loops
spewing out messages - the only way out is power off or ctl-alt-del.

Is there something else I need to do to re-install?

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Sullivan    sullivan at mathcom.com

http://www.mathcom.com    303-494-7115