[lug] Installing from DVD

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Thu Sep 13 17:48:32 MDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-13 at 10:38 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> If you only want to upgrade every two years, you might look at
> Centos/RHEL/debian/Ubuntu LTS.

Looked at CentOS today.  Doesn't appear to be a contrib archive (other
than DAG) that includes MythTV.  One of my servers is my MythTV server.
I don't like the .deb based distros so I think I'll stick with Fedora.

Thanks.
--
Michael J. Hammel                                    Senior Software Engineer
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                           http://graphics-muse.org