[lug] Meeting tonight?

Boulder Linux boulderlinux at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 23:55:01 MDT 2007

Yes, there was a meeting tonight, I wasn't going to be able to make it
and I completely forgot to send out the meeting announcement.

Hopefully the meeting was a rousing success.

Please trust the website.  There is less human error involved there.

enjoy,

-jeremy

On 9/13/07, Ryan Kirkpatrick <linux at rkirkpat.net> wrote:

> Is there a meeting tonight? The website states there is one, but I do not
> see any meeting announcement in my email or the list archives. Am I blind,
> or was there no meeting announcement sent?

> |   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                    |
> |                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)   |

Boulder Linux Users Group
http://lug.boulder.co.us