[lug] Meeting tonight?

Jeffrey Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 22:11:17 MDT 2007

Ryan,

There was no meeting email sent.  There was a talk, as listed in the
calendar -- quite a nice one, in fact.

I don't know who was supposed to be the one to email out the notice, but
I'll take responsibility for doing it from now on.  How far ahead of time
wouild folks like to see it -- a day?  Two days?  A week?

On 9/13/07, Ryan Kirkpatrick <linux at rkirkpat.net> wrote:

> Is there a meeting tonight? The website states there is one, but I do not
> see any meeting announcement in my email or the list archives. Am I blind,
> or was there no meeting announcement sent?

> |   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is
> gain."                    |
> |                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)

> |   Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  |  http://www.rkirkpat.net/

Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>