[lug] Software Freedom Day

Kenneth D Weinert kenw at quarter-flash.com
Fri Sep 14 11:22:25 MDT 2007

Sort of late notice, I know. I hadn't heard of this before, perhaps I'm
just out of touch :)

http://softwarefreedomday.org

It's tomorrow, and the only local happening is down in Arapahoe County
on Illif Ave.

From their page:

Software Freedom Day is a global, grassroots effort to educate the
public about the importance of software freedom and the virtues and
availability of Free and Open Source Software. Local teams from all over
the world organise events on the third Saturday in September. The most
recent event involved over 200 teams from all over the world.

--
Ken Weinert
http://quarter-flash.com