[lug] File replace thought

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Sep 18 09:53:53 MDT 2007

On Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 08:18:39PM -0600, Andrew Diederich wrote:
>What I realized is that what I /really/ want to know, is "are the
>files different?"  Does KDE or Gnome do something similar, or with an
>embedded diff call?  The next time someone on the list is designing a

Have you submitted this feature request to KDE or one of the other desktop
environments or file-managers?  If not, you should.  I don't use drag and
drop file management, but I think this is a really good idea.

Sean
--
 Home is where your source is.  -- Sean Reifschneider, 1999
      Back off man. I'm a scientist.   http://HackingSociety.org/