[lug] Call for old presentations

Boulder Linux boulderlinux at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 23:32:53 MDT 2007

Hi all,

As I was updating the website for the Oct meeting and looking through our
old meetings, I realized we don't have a single copy of any of the
presentations that have ever been given at BLUG, except for Ben's from last
month.

So if you all would be so kind as to look at the meetings page[0] there is a
history of all the talks and the speakers given at BLUG since 2000.  If you
have spoken at BLUG could you find it in your heart to go through your
archives and send a copy your presentation my way?  I'll get them all up on
the website and linked in.  I have a couple myself I need to dig up.
 Thanks.

enjoy,

-jeremy

[0] -  http://lug.boulder.co.us/meetings.html