[lug] This is great!

Nathan Berry nathan.berry at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 07:59:39 MDT 2007

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply.  This link was sent to me by one of
my debian buddies.  We love anything that slams Microsoft!  Unfortunately I
have not had the time to try this link out.  The link does want to download
a .exe file so no it won't work on straight LINUX w/o emulation.

On 9/18/07, David L. Anselmi <anselmi at anselmi.us> wrote:

> Nathan Berry wrote:
> > http://goodbye-microsoft.com/
>
> Sigh.  Yet another program that only runs on Windows.  I tried it from
> Linux and couldn't get it to run at all.  Wait, maybe I need to figure
> out WINE...
>
> Dave

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it - even if I have said it -
unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

   -- Buddha